harbor-wave

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Renewed Commitment to Recruitment!

Calling All Pray-ers!

In this time of silence (between summer and fall) it is my hope that we can recruit (and remind) people for the purpose of harbor-wave (FoYA) prayer. In about one week we kick-off our Sunday School ministry for the year, in less than two weeks we'll be experiencing Boot Camp 2006, the day after Boot Camp we start Fellowship of Young Adults (FoYA), just a few short days later we'll be starting lifeboats; three weeks from now will be our first merge and then just one week later our first "Family First Night!" Lot's to be praying about (this isn't even mentioning all the one-on-ones, leader training times, Adventure Nights, Pizza and Game Nights and other calendar planning--oh wait, I guess I did just mention these things).

Will you do me a favor... remind those that we know have been praying to get back on here and start praying again (perhaps you are on, just not commenting?). Will you also recruit? Send out emails with this link (www.harbor-wave.blogspot.com), call a friend/family member and say "don't forget to pray for our students"

Thanks so much! We covet your prayers and I trust you covet praying--may it increase all of our faith walks!

Grace,
Brian

P.S. Updates are slowly but surely happening at www.bppc.org, check it out.

2 Comments:

  • I am out here and I am praying.

    Jan A
    Ps.23

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:10 AM  

  • I'm praying too. And I thank you for the updates and the requests. If you hear answers to some of the requests, can you let us know so that our prayers are in line with everything? That would be helpful, too.
    Still here,
    Kathy, Kaity, Krissy, and Torie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home